Life is Beautiful
La Dolce Vita. :) Musings of a 16-year old pretty little thing!
Saturday, 18 June 2016
Choc chip mousse - completing goals
On my Fourth Day, I tried Chocolate Chip Mousse flavor of icecream.
Yes, it's not a very experimental choice.
Yes, it was really good.
No, it DID NOT have chocolate chips! Yeah, that's just bad! :P
Random Reason - I didn't have to hunt for larger sizes at the store today :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Musings and the #KfcProposal
Brett Lee
I don't usually write about people. But, today I have a strong urge to write about a person that I admire a lot. He is admired not ...
Meaning of Manya ;)
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any another name would smell as sweet." That was a good point made by Juliet(...
Today in Pictures
Today has been a day full of adventure and lots of fun. I'm kind of short of words so I'll stick to pictures to express my feelings....
No comments:
Post a Comment