Saturday 27 October 2012

Get-together diaries

So, finally I've got something interesting to write about :D
Yesterday, we had a get-together at a friend's place. One of my friends was missing :P But, it was great fun!!
I can't wait to share all that happened...
We were just three girls. When I reached at my friend's place, we chatted for a while, listened to music and clicked pictures. Then we went into the kitchen where icing supplies were kept ready for us. We began icing the awesome pure chocolate cupcakes brought by my other friend. It was an awesome experience. It was our first time and I am sure that everyone enjoyed just as much as I did. 
                                      
                                                           The pure choco cupcakes...
                                      
                                                                       After icing....
                                      
                                                     That was iced by me.. pretty, huh?

We had lunch. Went to the terrace and and chatted away the time. ;) 
It was evening and it was time for us to help my friend bake her first cake! We checked the recipe on net and made sure that all the ingredients were at home. We then began the prep. 
It was hilarious and outrageously funny to see her mix the batter. She was so new at this!! We helped her with the mixing and the batter was ready!
                                      
We poured it into a baking dish and it was time to bake. We waited anxiously for the cake to come out of the oven. After 25 minutes, the cake was done. When my friend took out the cake from the tin, we were all overjoyed. It was beautifully cooked. Soft and spongy! :D
We iced the cake a bit and we were ready to serve. 
                                     

                                      
It was a yummmmy cake!!! I hope she learnt something useful and fun.
Like all good things, the day came to an end. But, I thoroughly enjoyed the day. I look forward to more such good times with my lovely friends :)

1 comment:

Musings and the #KfcProposal