Monday 22 October 2012

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Songs

Its been a long time since I posted something on my blog. My vacations have just begun and I have spent my past couple of days listening to Bollywood music and reading quotes.
I would like to write about the few songs that I have heard.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan is a movie which is going to be released on Diwali 2012, i.e., 13th November. It was Yash Raj Chopra's last directorial venture as he passed away yesterday. Truly, its a great loss to the industry. RIP Yash Chopra.
The songs for the movie have been composed by the maestro, A.R.Rahman and the lyrics have been written by the great Gulzar.
The songs are fresh and new. All the songs are really nice but I must admit that I have my favourites.
My personal favourites from the album are Jab Tak Hai Jaan, the poem as well as the song.
The title track is awesome and makes me go back to it again and again and yet again! The poem is very well written by Aditya Chopra.
Ishq Shava is another very delightful song! Challa is fresh and soothing.. Jiya Re is funky and nice. I initially didn't like Saans all that much, but, now I find it to be a pretty good song. Heer is slow and beautiful in its own way.
But, if I have to recommend something, I will recommend the poem and the title track.
I really hope that this movie does well at the box office as well as in the hearts of the audience and the critics. I am sure it will. Till then enjoy the songs..!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal