Tuesday 8 November 2011

Friends..you can't live without them!

For Good Frnz




I can't imagine my life without my friends. Life would be so boring and bizarre without them. I completely adore my friends. I am really grateful to God for giving me such friends. 
Friends.. well, they make you cry and make you laugh. They are like your ultimate supporters. You have different views and ideas but somehow you still manage to gel together!
I would like to mention an incident which took place not many days back...
One day, my fiend and I were talking about chocolates (how irresistible the topic is!). I mentioned about a chocolate that I used to have when I was a child. I told her that now-a-days I am unable to find it in any shop. 
The next day, when she reached school, she called me and handed me the same chocolate that I hadn't seen for ages. I was overwhelmed with joy! Not because of the chocolate but because of the fact that my friend made the effort to search for it and bring it for me.
Well, I love all my friends. Friends are one of the most important parts of life. So, take time out and thank your friends for always being there for you. Make sure you play the role of a good friend whenever your buddy needs you...!

3 comments:

Musings and the #KfcProposal