Tuesday 29 November 2011


We've heard people say - "it doesn't matter whether you lose or win". We ourselves have told to our friends when they had been crying over their defeat. But, what I think is that when you do something from your heart, it doesn't matter whether you win or not.
I am a huge fan of watching and playing cricket. At school, my friends and I indulge in many cricket matches. It is simply wonderful to be a part of a match. It just is such an exhilarating experience for all of us. Be it batting or bowling or just simply running after the ball- all of it is super fun. 
You can never always win in cricket. You lose certain matches and win some. I have realised something very important based on my experiences over the last few months. I realised that when I have the bad days on the field or my team fails to win, it doesn't upset me. I don't sit crying my heart out. The reason for this is I believe is because I play cricket because I like to. I play it from my heart....
It really doesn't matter to me whether I lose or win. I love to play and play the best I can!
We all do something from our heart. We do it because we love it. It makes us feel on top of the world. It doesn't matter to us how bad we are at it..This thing makes our life full of fun and excitement. All we need to do is to discover it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal