Sunday 4 December 2011

Annual Sports Day @ Loyola!!


Today, my school hosted the Annual Track and Field Meet. An event that we had been looking forward to since   the 8th of November (the day we started practicing for it).
We had several drills by students of different classes. Even the tiny tots performed. 
We have four houses in our school - Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz. As members of Emerald house, my friend and I take great pride in our house. The other members of our house and us were cheering for Emerald throughout the day. We had a parade and running events. 
I don't know the feelings of the participants but I feel so excited when they run on the tracks with all their strength and heart! You feel like, oh god, I seriously can't describe my feelings. When I look at some of the fastest, I feel as if I am sitting and watching Edward Cullen running ;-)
Well, they are outstanding at it and defintely deserve all the cheering possible. 
The sportsmanship spirit in each of them is commendable. 
At the end of the day, I really would like to thank all these participants who perform so well for the sake of their houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal