Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

You better watch out 
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Cause Santa Claus is coming to town!
He's making a list 
And checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town!!

With Christmas just round the corner, I am pretty sure all of you are busy planning your vacations, buying near and dear ones gifts, baking cookies and decorating your house!
Well festivals are so much fun...
I found some really lovely pictures related to Christmas.. I hope you find them as beautiful as I did!

Wow! Isn't that plain awesome. I hope all of you pick up some good ideas from this one ;-)

That is a beautiful ornament to hang on your Christmas tree this winter! Get your hands on those...

How can we forget our dear Father Christmas a.k.a  St. Nicholas a.k.a Santa Claus!!

Don't forget to hang your stockings out on the night of 24th...!

I hope you get loads and loads and loads of presents under your tree or in your stockings! But don't forget to share it with people who don't have them..:-)

Christmas is all about sharing! So, if you are a good baker, bake some Christmas cookies for friends and family. They are such a treat. Make sure you decorate them well!

Lastly, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas. May you enjoy this Christmas a lot. Before ending my post, I would like to share with you a classic Christmas carol...

Dashing through the snow 
In a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go 
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob-tails ring
Making spirits bright
Oh! What fun it is to laugh and sing a sleighing song tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal