Saturday 10 December 2011

Winter is here..!

This is the time of the year that I wait for! I love the winter season. After the scorching heat of the summer and the never ceasing rains, winter comes like a boon to me. The dew drops on the leaves early in the morning, the fog all around you, the cold air sweeping the hair off your face - what else can you ask for?
Waking up in the morning is definitely a hard task as you simply can't escape the coziness of the blankets. But the cool breeze sets you in a good mood for the day. And when you go out into the garden, the pearl-like dew drops on the leaves are enough to make you feel mesmerized by nature's beauty!
The temperature again comes down in the evening and you can always relax yourself with a mug of hot chocolate or coffee. You can never have that experience in the summers, can you?
Winter is just such a lovely season and I am sure most of you will agree with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal