Thursday 16 February 2012

Head over Heels ;-)

Well the first things in life are always the most special...
A recent survey reveals that the last bite of chocolate is the tastiest (For me every bit of chocolate is yum!).
I had always been yearning for a pair of heels for myself.. I mean common I could handle them!
So, subsequently I was given my first heel on the 11th of February(See! I remember the date)... I am just so glad to having finally got a pair of decent heels for myself... I am sure for all of us the first things are the most special like...
Our first school...we all still remember the corridors, classrooms and friends!

The first book we read... some of us, I am sure, also remember the dialogues!

The first time we stepped into the kitchen not to secretly gulp down something but to cook!
Some of us even can even recall the recipes of that food item!!

The first time you won a prize.. I got it when I was in lower infant for "conversation"!!!

The first time swam in a pool without any help!! What a thrilling experience that is!!!

The first time you tweeted...I haven't yet done that!

The first time you sang something in front of a crowd...

Or it could just be the first time you...
...get a pair of heels for yourself!

So go ahead to try something knew and I promise you that you will have one of the best experiences of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal