Tuesday 21 February 2012

New Interests!!!



We all have certain likes and dislikes..But it is a totally different feeling when one of your dislike transforms into one of your favourite things!

I never liked Chemistry. I always had the notion that it was a subject which carries no logic and all you have to do is to mug up stuff. I have always liked Physics and Mathematics. When my friends used to say that Chemistry is better than Physics, I used to always back up Physics. 

After my final term examinations got over on 16th February, I have started finding interest in Chemistry. I still definitely like Physics and Maths. But, now, I don't hate Chemistry. This is definitely strange for me as i used to hate it when i used to read about hydrocarbons and elements and stuff. Now, I have started liking Hydrocarbons, reactions and electronic configuration and various other branches of Chemistry. I now do look forward to Chemistry in my next class...
This was my story, I am sure that many of you too have started liking things that you initially disliked and loathed.
It could be a person, a subject, a colour, a cuisine, a movie, a book or a song. 
          

It could be anything!!
And maybe these changes are for the better... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal