Sunday 4 March 2012

Hope!

Today, I got an information that I have been shuffled into Section B and my three other best friends have been shuffled into Section A...
There is no one in this new section that I can really call my friend. My three best friends, namely, Arundhati, Urja and Pragati meant the world to me. They have been my companions since standard five. To get seperated from them is like hell breaking loose...
But, I still believe that Life is Beautiful. Inspite of all the hours I kept crying, I hope and believe that something better is coming for me and if it is not then I will bring something good to me.
I believe that God alters your plans for the present to make way for his plans of your future. Maybe this change is for the better.
While I am writing this, I am definitely finding it hard to control my tears but I promise to myself and to God, that I won't break down because the journey of life is long and there will be many such sad incidents. The sky is overcast with dark clouds but I am sure that when these clouds go away I will see a bright sun shining upon me!
Earlier this morning, I felt like cursing everyone. But, I realised that maybe I am going against my own principles. I now decide that I will not lose heart. Its time to meet new people and make new friends and not forget the old ones at all..
The tears are struggling harder to pour out from my eyes but I promise you that I won't let them out and will be strong ! My friends won't be far away from me. Its hard to part from them but I will adjust because I can and I will. No one in this universe can stop me from being happy and making new friends. No one! :-)
Before I end I just would like to tell that all of you must have gone through such sad times. At some point in your life you all must have felt as if this is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. But, I say that you be strong. Fight against fate! I promise I will!



2 comments:

  1. love you lots yarr...!! this is not at all the end. technically it is THE BEGINNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Musings and the #KfcProposal