Thursday 22 March 2012

 
I've written about so many things on my blog. But, I somehow missed out on something very important. I missed out on two people who make your life wonderful. They are actually the ones who gave you the life that you live today. I am talking about our parents. 
They are our more than just our parents. They are our guides, our friends and our life...
They scold us when we are wrong and they make us laugh when we don't even want to smile. But, most importantly, they love us. 
Today I would like to share a small paragraph which a teacher told us during the class. These lines are that of a parent. These lines tell about the parent's promise to their children -
As long as I live, I am your parent, first, your friend, second. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare and hunt you down like a blood hound when needed because I love you. When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will never find someone who loves, prays and worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life I am not doing my job properly. 
 
Our parents are the ones who gave us our life. No matter what happens they will still remain the most important, most loved people in our life. I am sure that all of you love your parents. So, go and thank your parents for all that they have done for you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal