Friday 23 March 2012

Fearless..



Yesterday, was one heck of a day. I went with my mom to see her progress in driving. My mom had learnt driving few years back but she never had the confidence to drive on the roads. The situation is still the same. I had never sat on the back seat while my mum drove the car. This was my first time. And I swear to God, I felt so scared. 
I too had tried my luck with a scooty. That experience was really bad as I had badly bruised myself. This was probably one of the reasons that I was so scared yesterday. 
The area where my mum was driving was a beautiful campus, with Bouganvilla trees on either side of the road, the setting sun clearly visible from between the branches of the reddish brown trees. She drove for perhaps thirty minutes. And all through out I was scared. But, contrary to my fear, my mom drove with perfection. 
I believe that we learn about life not by books but by our own experiences. Yesterday's drive taught me a thing. If something bad or sad happens to us, that does not mean that we should feel afraid of that thing. Set yourself free from all fears in your heart. 
The road lies ahead you and you are the one driving your vehicle - Just Go!!
Be fearless guys!

1 comment:

  1. manya that is great..! where had u gone for the drive btw...??

    ReplyDelete

Musings and the #KfcProposal