Sunday 29 April 2012

Experience at the stadium :D


Its been a week since I saw a live IPL match at Barabati Stadium(Cuttack) between the Kolkata Knight Riders and Deccan Chargers. What an experience it had been! Watching my favourite players from all over the world playing right infront of me..!!

When we reached the stadium, the clouds overhead had suddenly started pouring. I was almost down to tears. I couldn't believe my luck! th drizzling continued for quite some time. At 8:45 pm the drizzling ceased and I was on cloud nine! The match began...! KKR had won the toss and elected to put DC to bat first. I was completely impressed by the fielding of Kolkata Knight Riders(especially Brett Lee). 
Shah Rukh Khan was also present at the stadium! It was a dream come true for me to see SRK!
The Deccan Chargers after 20 overs managed to put up a total of 126 at the loss of 7 wickets. After some beautiful batting by the Kolkata Knight Riders, KKR won the match!! I was just so happy..!! 
The best part of the night was yet to unfold! Brett Lee, my favourite bowler from KKR, won the man of the match award!!! 

It really was an exhilarating and delighting experience!! Can't wait for many more experiences as this..!!

1 comment:

Musings and the #KfcProposal