Sunday 17 June 2012

The Rain In Pictures...

I am just so very impressed with the pictures of rain that I have come across lately. I have decided to add a splash some colour on my blog and to share the wonderful photographs of rain from across the world! I love looking at beautifully taken photographs. I just hope that I too someday can own that skill...


This picture really appeals to me. I am sure that eight in ten people can relate to this. Don't we all stretch out our hands?


The abandoned umbrella... When its pouring outside, who would want an umbrella? I say, no one! Not unless you have books to protect ;)


Have a look at this one. It looks as if pearls are falling on the ground. Beautiful!


I've already shared this in my previous post.
Paper boats are inevitable during monsoons. Every child likes to make them and watch them sail away.


Don't we all love to write on windows and glasses?

Monsoons are so much more than these pictures.
I have shared a few pictures which truly describe the rains to me.
But, the real fun is only outside..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal