Saturday 16 June 2012

Monsoons

The monsoons have arrived in many parts of the world. Unlike summer or winter, monsoon brings with it freshness! After the burning summer, the monsoon comes as a relief to us. I truly enjoy this season. Getting wet, jumping on puddles, making paper boats and watching them sail away, feeling the water inside my shoe and of course the smell of rain - I love all of these.





Its always amazing to see how the colour of the sky changes from blue to dark gray. And before you know it, its pouring cats and dogs.
I love it when the rain drops fall on my face and the cool breeze sweeps me away.
I don't like it when its drizzling though. For me the definition of rain is downpour, lightning, thundering! That sounds a bit too much. But, I seriously enjoy when its raining hard!
I love pictures of the monsoons too. They look magical. I am this attached to monsoons because my birthday falls in the rainy month of July! And almost every year, it rains on my birthday!
I love getting wet. I am sure that many of you like it too!
So if you hear thundering outside, rush out of your door and soak in all the fun that monsoons have to offer (make sure you don't get ill)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal