Tuesday 5 June 2012

Life and all that therein is!

Some of you might have thought that I have deviated from this blog's concept. I've written a lot about cricket, Brett Lee, Kolkata Knight Riders and IPL in the past few days. I don't think that I have deviated from what the blog's concept is because this blog's concept still remains the same - Life and all that therein is.
If I write about life and not mention these things which mean to me a lot, I won't be fair. I am not a part of Kolkata Knight Riders, I don't play in it. I don't even own it. I had no contribution in its win. But, when KKR lifted the cup, I was on cloud nine.
All of you have experienced this. You can't deny that when your favourite tennis player won, you jumped on your bed or when your political role-model was elected you felt as if you have been elected!

This is life. One should have things like these to look forward to. You'll ask why? Why should we be bothered about the achievements of people whom we haven't even met? My answer - Because this is the essence of LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal