Saturday 28 July 2012

M_A_N_G_O :)

The king of all fruits - mango!

Every other fruit bows down in front of mangoes. Who doesn't love them?!
I am writing about mangoes when its time to bid them good bye. This yummy fruit comes once in a year and makes us all swoon for more!
You can eat mangoes in so many ways. I am not fond of mangoes but there are so many of us who love to eat raw mangoes!
I always wish that I could have mangoes all through out the year. It would have been so good to have mangoes even in winters and in spring!
So, here is a list of my favourite ways of enjoying this yummy, sweet, juicy king of all fruits, mango :

1. Mango shake. Milk, mangoes, sugar - blend them together to get a really yummy mango shake. Top it up with ice cream or mango yoghurt if you like!
 

2. Mango ice cream!
 

3. Mango Pie


4. Mango Pudding


5. Mango Kulfi(This is something that you will probably find only in India)


These were my favourite ways of having a mango! What about you?

For now, good-bye mango! See you next year! :D


2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm........
    they indeed are always mouth watering(according to people) :)

    ReplyDelete

Musings and the #KfcProposal