Sunday 16 September 2012


There are days when I come to my blog and I just don't feel like writing anything. So I end up just checking the stats and then going away. Then there are days when I feel like writing a lot and I do write a lot. Then there are days when I feel like writing a lot, but I can't decide what should I write about!
Today falls into the third category of days. I have this strong urge to write something interesting to update my blog. But, I just can't think of a topic to write on.
I think of writing about myself and my aspirations. I think of writing about my take on life, the dreams that I dream and the goals that I want to achieve. But, then I feel : "Would this be of interest to all readers?". And I drop the idea!
Next, I think of writing about my plans for the day. But then I realise that I haven't made any!
I think of writing about the weather outside, but, there's not much to write about it. The weather's not that inspiring!
I don't have anything to write about cricket or about books. Although I did make a pizza yesterday(my very own recipe), I am not in the mood to write about food.
I am going to go for a movie later today. But, I can't really write about the movie unless I have seen it. And then there's no point in expressing my excitement!
I think of writing about blogging. I started blogging when my aunt suggested me to do so. My friend also started blogging on the same day. Blogging is just such a good way of expressing your thoughts, ideas and so much more. As I am thinking of writing about blogging, I drop that idea as well.
And now I am sitting, thinking that I didn't write anything at all. It's only when I read what I have written above, that I realised, I have already written a post!!!

Wow! That's surprising!! But, I guess that's the magic of blogging! Ideas simply flow out of your mind!!
Ending a post, that I never really intended to write, I would like to say that I LOVE BLOGGING!!! And I suggest that everyone should start blogging about something or the other...!!!


1 comment:

Musings and the #KfcProposal