Saturday 15 September 2012

It's been a long time since I posted something on my blog.. And I am really sorry to keep you all waiting.. But now that I am back I have many things to write about. Most importantly I want to write about the experience that I had during this examinations..
The exams kicked off on the 3rd of September. While writing my very first examination, I forgot one of the points of an answer. Never in the last few years had it been that I have completely forgotten a point. I had to concentrate a lot to remember. It was a weird experience. 
The rest of the week was no good. For me, exams have always been an enjoyable experience. This time, however I cried before my 2nd, 4th and 5th exams. I stressed out before the rest. I believe that I performed well in the exams but the experience was a hectic one. 
Why was I nervous and tensed? I don't really know! I wish I had known! I was under no pressure by anyone.. But, still I felt that I had to perform well. Why? I again have no idea. 
I wish I knew the answers...
Before the 6th exam we had a long weeken at our disposal. My dad and mum asked me to read a pages from Dale Carnegie's book : How to stop worrying and start living
I have to admit that it's a beautiful book. I learnt that if I think I will fail, I will most definitely will. But if I think that I can do it, I most surely will. 
The book did give me some confidence. But, this exam was a lot different from the others.. I'll make sure that all others are not like this one. :D
I do recommend that all of you should go through Dale Carnegie's "How To Stop Worrying And Start Living". Its a wonderful book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal