Saturday 10 November 2012

Fete @ Loyola School, Bhubaneswar

If you weren't there, you missed out on a lot of fun!
I am in ninth standard and we are supposed to be volunteering in the Children's Day Fete. I had always dreaded volunteering because I thought that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the fete if I volunteered. However, this fete turned out to be the best!
It was truly the best experience of fete. There was a lot of work, music, fun and yes, dance! My friends and I were working at the song dedication stall. During our first shift, everything was going slowly. When the unexpected second shift began, we didn't have time to breathe! We were trying to plug similar song requests together and we were all screaming on top of our voices!
Towards the end, the tenthers set fire to the dance floor. We played Gangnam Style atleast a dozen time. We all went down to dance. We danced till the fete ended!
It was a great experience. Tiring, but exhilarating.. Looking forward to more such wonderful experiences...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal