Sunday 18 November 2012

The festival of lights

Diwali for me had always been about Puja and then bursting crackers. But, this time I did two new things that I thoroughly enjoyed. So, here I am sharing the pictures of the end products!
So, the first thing I did was painting diyas. It was a pretty simple thing to do! I first gave a white colour to the diyas, let it dry and then finally painted it with vibrant colours. So, given below are some of the diyas that I painted.  :)





The next thing that I did was make a rangoli. Now, we always make rangoli infront of our door on Diwali. But, earlier I used to only draw the rangoli and my mum used to fill in the colours. This time, I not just drew the rangoli's design but also filled in the colours. I was pretty satisfied with the end product as it was my first attempt! 

So, thats the rangoli! 
Had loads of fun making that! :D 
Thats all for today! Will be back soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal