Saturday 1 December 2012

December!

The year's coming to an end! I can't believe it! Wasn't it just yesterday when this year began?
But I look forward to Decembers. And there are a number of reasons for that..
a) Our family generally has get-togethers in Decembers.. that is definitely something to look forward to!
b) My school conducts the annual function every alternate year in December. And 2012 happens to be the year of the annual function!
c) Most importantly, I love winters!
I definitely can't relate to snowy decembers because I live in one of the hotter parts of India. Winter, here means, temperature falling to ten degree Celcius.. :P

Well I guess I'll be now sharing with you things that define the winter season.
Without them, December(for me and also for some others) is incomplete...

1. Snowfall - As I said before, I can't relate to snowy winters. However, last year I had been to Gangtok in December and I got the wonderful opportunity to experience really cold and snowy winters.


2. Christmas Celebrations - I used to love christmas when I was small because of the wonderful presents given to me. Today, I love it because it is such a beautiful festival!


3. Baking - Baking in winters is so much fun and convenient..


4. The blankets - I just can't make myself come out of them during the cold season!!


Right now, I can't think of any more things. But, I am sure there are many other things that make up December...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal