Friday 21 December 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Did I just hear the bells ring?
Oh yes I did!
Its Christmas. I love this time of the year. And I have already mentioned the reasons for that in one of my earlier posts.

I sometimes wish that Santa Claus really exists. The idea of him flying across the sky sitting on his sleigh is magical and excites me all the time. The red coat and red trousers and of course the nine flying reindeer. Oh! It all seems to wonderfully magical!

While going through one one of the issues of Reader's Digest, I had come across Santa Claus's postal address. I had even written a letter to him. But, I didn't get it delivered.

Once, I had decided to keep my stockings under my pillow so that Santa could leave my gifts inside it. Next morning, I woke up and immediately checked under my pillow. I was disappointed because I didn't find any gifts inside the stocking.
christmas candles decorations Christmas decorations wallpaper pictures
But, when I went to the living area, I found wonderful gifts(too big to fit in the stocking) on the table! I was so delighted. :D
Whenever I recall my Christmases, I feel nostalgic and I wish that I am sent back to those days when Santa existed for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal