Saturday 17 November 2012

My Diary

Maintaning a personal diary is such a bliss! Going through it at the end of a year makes you realise the enormous amount of changes that a single event, incident or a year brings in you! It also makes you realise that life is like a pendulum... Sometimes you feel the pain of disappointment and sometimes you feel the sweetness of joy!

Many people don't maintain diaries because they are lazy.. I used to always maintain diaries for the first few months of a year. But, this time I have maintained my diary right till the end of the year(courtesy : my aunt cause she got me a Harry Potter diary. How can one not maintain that? :P)

Flipping through it's pages I feel as if it was only yesterday when I was freaking out before my first elocution or I was cheering Kolkata knight riders during their finals!
It's a great feeling! And such a beautiful experience when you can go back to the past without using a time turner! ;)

So, I strongly recommend that each one of you should maintain a diary from 2013 onwards! You'll thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal