Monday 25 March 2013

I'll Miss You... II

This is a continuation of my previous post : http://lifeisbeautiful-manya.blogspot.in/2013/03/i-miss-you.html
There is so much to write, so many things that I'll miss and cherish...
My last day in school is just two days away. It is funny to see how time is galloping away.
Change is inevitable. I don't disagree. But who here likes changes? No one does!
I, particularly, get attached to places, things and people... Its hard to even think about a without my school, my friends. Harder to think about living in a new place. I know I am not the only child who has to move to a new place. There are so many others. They all too have friends. But, that doesn't make me feel less sad! In fact, it makes me sympathise with every other girl or boy moving to a new city, a new school or even a new section.
I've changed so much as a person since I came to Bhubaneswar. I started eating oranges, I took part in public speaking competitions, read books that I never thought I would like, started playing cricket, watching cricket matches and there are so many other changes! You would laugh and say that I could have learnt to do that elsewhere. But, that's not true. There are people who influenced me to do it and I won't be able to find teachers and friends like them!
The million dollar question is not whether I am going to miss my friends or not. The question is how long will I miss them? Will I miss them till I shift? Will I miss them till I join school in the new place or till I make friends there? I guess, I am going to miss them either forever or always, whichever is longer...


1 comment:

  1. forever (7 letters) is longer than always(6 Letters) by 1 letter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Musings and the #KfcProposal