Sunday 31 March 2013

I'll Miss You... III

This is a continuation of my previous posts : http://lifeisbeautiful-manya.blogspot.in/2013/03/i-miss-you.html and http://lifeisbeautiful-manya.blogspot.in/2013/03/i-miss-you-ii.html

Whoever said that we always end up at the place where we started was right. Perhaps, he had understood and wanted to share his knowledge about life's ups and downs. 5 years ago, I came to the city of temples leaving Kolkata behind after spending 10 years of my life there. It was exactly around this time when the shifting process had begun. The truck had been loaded. And I had already reached Bhubaneswar.

I don't really remember what was in my mind that time. Right now, my mind and my heart is screaming out loud that this is where I want to stay. Bhubaneswar, with it's calm and serene environment, seemed to take over me very soon. I loved everything about it. I still do!

This is my last day here until I come back here to meet my friends(I sure will). Its the same day but it appears to be gloomier than what it was 5 years ago. The truck has yet again been loaded and the house is again empty. The walls resound everything I see. Yet, no one can hear my desire to stay back...

I haven't left yet, but, I am only thinking of coming back asap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings and the #KfcProposal