Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm missing you : Would've been this way

Yep! I finally changed the post title from I'll miss you to I'm missing you. That is because its been a week since I came to this city of lakes. So how do I find it? Boring! You would say that I am blinded by my desire to go back to Bhubaneswar, to my friends, to my school. Perhaps, you are right. I still call my previous school "my school" because even though I am miles away, I feel like I belong to that school only! I joined my new school a few days back. How do I find it? Not good! Rather, not as good as my previous school(my alma mater).
Missing friends just makes making new friends all the more difficult. I don't feel like saying a polite hello early in the morning or even a good-bye at the end of the day. During breaks, I look at my watch and think about my friends and what they might be doing at that hour. It's harder than I thought.
Dislike for the city and the school too makes life boring and dull. If nothing would have changed, my day would've been like this :
Waking up early in the morning. I get dressed up for school and gulp down the breakfast before going down to wait for my van to come. I get inside the van. My friend and junior sits down beside me and our endless chatter begins. We are the only two people talking other than toddlers. The van stops before the school gate. I bid her good-bye and enter my class. I keep my heavily loaded bag on the bench and get inside the adjacent classroom where my friends are waiting. The first thing I hear one of them say is that she was walking just behind me and I didn't notice. After that we chat about KKR's loss the day before. The bell rings. Time to go. I grab the hand of my classmate, who was also in the other section all this while, and walk back to my class. After the morning prayer, the classes begin. We study for four periods and then the bell rings. Time to go back to my friends. We go to the badminton lawn and stand under the shadows of our favourite tree. After eating lunch, we go back only to meet again in the games period. We, with a little bit of difficulty, grab hold of a bat. We drag one of our friends from the basketball court to play cricket(of course that takes some pleading). After bowling and begging my friends to field, I go back to my class. Then we study for another 2 periods. The school gets over. After bidding good-bye to two of my friends and my classmates, I walk to my van with my friend. On reaching my van, I bid her good-bye and she says that I am always trying to send her away. While going back, my friend and I still talk over all sorts of topics ranging from IPL teams to how she could be used for testing that water vapour's present in the air. :P I would come back to my home, have lunch, freshen up, watch tv and then go and study for the upcoming exams. I pack my bag before going to sleep and then wait for sleep to come(it never took a lot of time). I look forward to the next morning. 
That would've been a normal day for me in Loyola. I know that I am never going to have it ever again. :( 

2 comments:

Musings and the #KfcProposal