Saturday 4 May 2013

#LifeOfAStudent Post 1 : Partner

You can never fully like school if you haven't got a good partner by your side! :P So my first post under #LifeOfAStudent is going to be about partners(or rather, good partners).

When the teacher announces, "I am going to change your places in the next class", each one of us suddenly pretends to be as quiet as a mouse during the classes. It's actually a terrible thing. No one wants to sit away from their friends. And all of us know it for sure that the teacher's never really going to make us sit with our friends... :P

We dread the day. We pray for good partners(at least I do). But, then the day finally arrives! "Oh no!" is on everybody's mouth. Some of us luckily get good partners. Some of us don't! I've had some great partners and some really boring ones too. Aru, Uj and Praga make really good partners. When I got shuffled into 9B I was actually very nervous thinking who would I sit with. I CANNOT SIT ALONE! That's when I got Ananya as my partner. I wasn't sure about her as a partner. Nevertheless, we took our seat on the first bench of the class, right in front of the teacher's desk. I probably never told her, but she is one hell of a good partner. Crazy, full of poor jokes to crack and just mad! But, yeah, I did enjoy sitting with her! And when the places of all the students were changed, I did her miss her.

As a partner, I would rate myself 6 or 7 on a scale of 10 and that's because I can be a little boring at times. I won't talk much when the class is going on and I am definitely not the person who cracks a lot of jokes(not even the poor ones). :P I love sitting with all my troposphere friends. They'll make me laugh even if I don't. And they are my best friends! How can I not love sharing a bench with them?

I have had some of the best days in standard 7. We had so much fun as our seating arrangement had remained the same for almost the entire year. We used to have a big laugh everyday, every period! Ah, nostalgia!

But then I have had boring partners too! And when I say boring, I mean boring! Its always bad when you you have to sit with someone who doesn't really talk to you, keeps quiet, doesn't agree with you nor disagrees. :P I am afraid, sometimes I behave like one of those boring partners. Sorry! :P

Like I said above, it's always bad when you have to sit with a person who doesn't really talk to you. You know what's worse? Sitting with someone who talks too much! Believe me I've had the honour of sitting with some of the most talkative girls. And I hate it so much! That's when the people around you are of help. Thank you Sabiha, Vags, Ekta and Sonika for you-know-what! :P

Here in my new school, things took a good turn(if only momentarily) when we are asked to sit according to our roll numbers. I am now sitting next to two crazy girls whom I seem to like quite a bit. If only we continue to sit in the same way after Monday, i.e, after we're done with our tests(we are only sitting according to our roll numbers because of the on-going tests).

So, that's the end of my first post under #LifeOfAStudent. Hope all of you get good partners this year. Make sure to pray for a good one for me! ;) :P










2 comments:

Musings and the #KfcProposal